Athletes and auto journalists from across the U.S. gathered in Phoenix, Ariz. this week to put a number of 2017 and 2018 vehicles to the test on- and off-road, evaluating which work best for consumers with active lifestyles.
Here are the winners:
- Best Urban Vehicle – 2018 Honda Fit
- Best Value On-Road Vehicle – 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Best Luxury On-Road Vehicle – 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- Best Value Off Road Vehicle – 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
- Best Extreme Off-Road Vehicle – 2017 Nissan TITAN PRO-4X
- Best High Luxury Off-Road Vehicle – 2018 Ram Laramie Longhohrn Southfork
- Best Green Vehicle – 2017 Chevrolet Bolt
- Best Value Family Vehicle – 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
- Best Luxury Family Vehicle – 2018 Dodge Durango SRT
2017 marks the 14th year of the Active Lifestyle Vehicle awards have been presented.