Welcome! To abide by the new blogging rules established by the FTC in the United States, you should assume the following when visiting one of Kirchner Media’s websites:
- Every post published, and every page on the site contains display advertising. This advertising is determined by the advertising company (in many cases, Google Adsense or Amazon), and we receive compensation for views and clicks.
- All items reviewed were either purchased by the respective property, or provided as a review unit from the manufacturer. In many cases, the review units provided by the manufacturer are freebies and are not returned.
- When relating specifically to automotive reviews, The Kirchner Organization follows industry practices of accepting review units from manufacturers.
- The manufacturer (or a representative of the company) delivers the review vehicle for the review, includes the necessary insurance, and delivers it with a full tank of gas.
- The vehicle is then picked up by the manufacturer (or a representative of the company) at the end of the review period.
- For new vehicle launches, it is common practice for a manufacturer to pay for travel, lodging, and food for a reviewer to go to a location to evaluate a vehicle. We accept and attend these trips.
- If we receive a review unit or attend a trip for the purpose of evaluating a product, we will disclose that on the individual post (along with this blanket disclosure here, of course).
- If there is a review and there is no disclosure, you should assume that the review unit was purchased by the reviewer for the purpose of writing the review.
- We may, at times, accept money in exchange for promotion posts, social media shares, and more. For blog posts that were monetized in such a fashion, they’ll be marked clearly as a “Promotional Post.” For tweets and other social media shares, they’ll be noted with the FTC standard “#ad” hashtag.
- We may, at times, include affiliate links that generate money when the item linked to is purchased. We do not construct posts purely for the purpose of affiliate linking, and only include the links after the post has been written and submitted for editorial review.
- Regardless of whether or not we were paid for a post, to review a product, or make money by linking through to something, that will in no way influence our editorial review and doesn’t guarantee that we’ll like your product.
- We share our honest thoughts in our own words for reviews.
- We also reserve the right to change or amend this post in the future. We’re human, and we might not have covered everything.
- Many blogs out there make money in some way, shape, or form. Be sure to check out the sites you visit to see if they have a disclosure policy. If they don’t, and they’re not disclosing per post, they might be in violation of the law.
If you have any questions about our disclosure policy, let us know by utilizing our contact form.
Last updated: December 11, 2016
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Kirchner Media with other companies and products.
Some of the links on are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the https://www.futuremotoring.com website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Affiliate advertising programs that https://www.futuremotoring.com uses are:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Kirchner Media is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com.
Pages on this website may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website, Kirchner Media, will make a referral commission.
- Commission Junction
The information contained on https://www.futuremotoring.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Kirchner Media assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Kirchner Media be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Kirchner Media reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Kirchner Media does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
https://www.futuremotoring.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Kirchner Media
Please note that the Kirchner Media does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.