I’m a fan of the Hyundai Elantra. Take away my “car guy” credibility if you want, but it’s a good safe car with lots of features for a good price. Hyundai is upping the value ante with a new Value Edition trim to the 2017 Elantra.
HYUNDAI ADDS VALUE EDITION TRIM LEVEL TO THE 2017 ELANTRA
* All Elantras now come standard with Bluetooth and cruise control
* HID headlights with Dynamic Bending Light now standard on Limited trim.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Dec. 12, 2016 – Hyundai introduces the Value Edition Elantra to its line-up this month. The Value Edition adds a slew of options that increase comfort, convenience and safety to the car. Price for the new trim level is just $20,250 and provides $1,215 in value savings.
“It’s critically important to give our customers a wide variety of options so there’s an Elantra to meet their needs” said Mike Evanoff, Product Planning Manager. “The Value Edition lands at a real sweet spot on the spectrum of amenities and price tag.”
Elantra Value Edition features include:
* Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
* LED daytime running lamps
* Hands-free Smart Trunk release
* Sunroof – power glass tilt and slide, safety one-touch
* Heated front seats
* 7-inch Display Audio system with Android Auto(tm) and Apple CarPlay(r)
* Power driver’s seat with lumbar adjust
* Bluetooth(r) hands-free phone system
* Dual automatic temperature control with clean air ionizer and auto defogger
* Proximity key with electronic push button start
* Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink(r) and compass
* Leather shift knob
* Leather wrapped steering wheel
Adding more content at every trim level, standard features in the Elantra SE now include Bluetooth phone and audio capability as well as cruise control. To maximize convenience, steering-wheel phone and audio controls were also added. The Elantra Limited also benefits with standard High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with Dynamic Bending Light, which adds more safety at a lower price-point. The all-new for 2017 Elantra, including its body made up of 53 percent high-strength steel and 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle engine, gives every trim level a rock solid foundation, then adds tremendous amounts of comfort, convenience, and safety features.