It’s nearly Halloween, and that means scary ghosts and goblins will be roaming the streets. Your project car might also be spooky. If you have a scary ride, here are some tips from our friends at Prestone to bring it back to life;
Is your car starting to look like a prop from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre set? Don’t let it go to The Birds just yet! Prestone, the leader in underhood chemicals, has some ideas to help you play Dr. Frankenstein on your worn, but functioning, vehicle.
Using these simple tips from Prestone experts, you can bring your car back to life – inside and out.
- Do a PURGE. Throw away all the trash that has collected in your car and remove any items that don’t belong (clothing, dirty travel mugs, etc.).
- Bring back THE SHINING gleam it once had. Give your car a good wash & wax or maybe even invest in a professional detail with an interior shampoo.
- Afraid the state of your radiator will make you SCREAM? Try the Prestone® Radiator 2 in 1 Flush & Oil Degreaser to remove any contaminants or corrosives that could lead to overheating. One use of the two-part cleaner will leave you with a clean, high-functioning engine.
- Fix any SINISTER drips coming from your engine. With Prestone® Triple Seal Stop Leak products, you can repair minor leaks in just three easy steps, saving yourself valuable time and money that might have been spent at the mechanic.
- 28 DAYS (OR MONTHS) LATER, maintain your now-pristine vehicle with regular checks of your fluids, especially the antifreeze/coolant and oil. A bottle of Prestone® Antifreeze/Coolant with Cor-Guard can be kept in your garage for years for any necessary top-offs.
Following these simple tips can help get your car to its many Final Destinations to come.