If you’re a driver for a rideshare company like Uber or Lyft, you want to make sure you have a clean car. With so many people climbing in and out of your backseat, that can sometimes be a challenge.
The folks at Meguiar’s have come up with a list of suggestions that you can use to keep your car clean and fresh to help guarantee you a 5-star rating on the next trip;
- Keep it Fresh – With a high volume of people coming in and out of your ride, it is important to keep things smelling fresh and clean. Drivers can easily use a Meguiar’s Air Re-Fresher to remove bad odors permanently.
- Stop the Crumbs – Make sure to keep a small, handheld vacuum in the back seat and use it between shifts or after a particularly dirty passenger. Picking up people from the beach, for example, can leave the back seat riddled with debris and sand that can make the vehicle feel quite dirty for the next rider.
- Make Sure the Dash looks Dashing – Dust build up occurs over a short period of time when picking up and dropping off passengers all day. Keep the interior looking sharp with Quik Interior Detailer Wipes. Simply keep the package in the glove compartment for easy interior maintenance.
- Go the Extra Mile – Be sure to take customer service to the next level and maintain the top driver ratings. Keep water, mints, phone chargers, hand sanitizer or even motion-sickness bags at the ready to ensure a comfortable experience.
- Excellent Exteriors make a Great First Impression – Riders will love jumping into a car that looks clean and fresh at the first glance. Make sure to keep the ride washed regularly and also keep some Ultimate Quik Detailer at the ready to remove any smudges that pop up during the day.
Do you have any suggestions or tips you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments!